Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Greatest Motivation in Problems!


Positive Thoughts ... the power of positive thoughts ... in my previous posts i've mention'd that Islam teaches about positivism, optimism i.e. you never surrender to your difficulties or problems or situations.
I was go'n through a book 'Shahbash Tm kar saktay ho' (Mean'n .. Well Done ! You can do it)  by a great motivational speaker Mr. Qaiser Abbas .. in his book Mr. Qaiser Abbas gave reference of a Verse of Quran's Chapter stat'n that
So,Verily, With every difficulty, there is relief , 
Verily with difficulty, there is relief (Surah Nashra )
When i went through  Quran and found out these verses ... I found a new energy station in myself ... My point of view for problems has chang'd totally ... I must say that Islam is a complete code of life; it tells us how to manage ourselves even in problems ... no doubt over that !!!

My greatest motivation to  face problems consists of these verses from  Holy Quran ... Thanks to ALLAH for guid'n me through it :)) nd Thnx to Mr. Qaiser Abbas's Book for such motivation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment